Do you offer monthly contracts or per visit rates?
We offer Monthly contracts to our customers which run from Nov.1-Mar.31.
How much does it cost to do a monthly contract?
Monthly contract rates start around $225.00 per month.
Do you come for every snowfall when I am signed on to a monthly contract?
Our crews will be out for any snowfall accumulation of 1cm or more. Snow will be cleared within 24 hours of the end of the snowfall. (Once per 24 hr period)
What about drifting and issues with freezing rain and melting?
- We do not attend a site if it does not snow, thus it is the responsibility of the owner or manager to monitor their site between snowfalls. Our contracts are concerned with snowfall only. Drifting, freezing rain, ice from eaves troughs etc. are not included with the contract and are dealt with by request only and may involve extra charges.
Do you charge for an estimate?
- No. All estimates are free of charge and require no commitment from you.
Do you work throughout the entire city as well as any outlying areas?
- Yes. We are currently working across the whole City of Edmonton. For the right opportunity we are ready and willing to take on work in other outlying areas as well. Please contact us for more details.
Are you licensed?
- Yes. We are fully licensed with the City of Edmonton and the Government of Alberta.
Are you insured?
- Yes. We currently carry WCB as well as $5,000,000.00 general liability insurance.